Students who are pursuing 3rd year of any undergraduate course or completed any undergraduate or any post graduate course will be eligible to join CA – IPCC (Inter) Course directly.
We will also assist you in obtaining registration with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for CA – CPT Course.
Registration fee payable to ICAI would be INR 6,100.
Class dates and time
- Our intensive and exhaustive classes for CA – CPT for December 2017 exam starts from 1st Week of August 2017.
- Classes will roughly go for 3 months and will be finished by 1st week of October 2017.
- Timings for Chennai centre: Weekdays 5PM to 8PM and Saturday 10AM to 5PM.
- Timings for Coimbatore cenre: Weekdays 4PM to 7PM and Saturday 10AM to 5PM.
- Chennai (Anna Nagar): Classes will be held at Vaigai Colony, Anna Nagar West Near Anna Nagar West Bus Depot.
- Coimbatore (Sivananda Colony): Classes will be held at No. 22A, Valluvar St., Sivananda Colony, Coimbatore.
Post completion of classes, complimentary test batch of 10 tests will be conducted for all students.In addition to the above test batches, student will also get to write the weekly class tests.
In addition to the above test batches, student also get to write the weekly class tests.
- Step 1:
- Step 2:
- Step 3:
Visit our centre @ Chennai and Coimbatore with your child. We will help you in registering in ICAI, if you not registered before.
We will explain the student the detailed procedure for CA and various benefits and challenges of doing CA.
Based on discussion with you and your student, we will schedule an initial entrance test with basic subjects of 11th and 12th to analyse and understand your child’s strength and weakness.
Register with Virtus Academy for your child’s CA - CPT coaching. Please note that the registration does not depend on the student’s performance in evaluation test.